Workshop to work through all necessary procedures to process leavers and setup SIMS for the new academic year.
NOTES - Schools must have created their next Academic Year in SIMS.net prior to attending this session - guidance is attached or log a call for further advice.
This workshop will lead schools through all the procedures necessary at the end of the academic year step by step, with specialist help at hand. This will include:
- Setting up next year’s pastoral structure
- Setting up the promotion mapping for the new academic year
- Using Intake & Admission Groups
- Importing & Exporting Common Transfer Files (CTFs)
- Allocating applicants to Registration Groups/Classes & printing lists
- Checking Dates for Part-Time Pupils
- Recording leavers
Chargeable as per SLA at £120 per half day session or 1 training credit (for schools buying in at Level 2). You will be charged outside of the Education Portal as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE - A cancellation fee of £120 per half day session will be charged if course attendance is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice
Staff member(s) responsible for completing end of year procedures, usually administrative staff.