How to quickly and easily set up SIMS to analyse attendance and PA using SIMS reports, SIMS Home Page panels and the new, powerful SIMS analysis tool - Discover. The session will also highlight recent enhancements and new functionality to ensure you know what SIMS can do for you.
This workshop session will cover:
* Attendance reports that match DfE PA calculations
* Running attendance reports that exclude nursery and/or other groups of pupils e.g. excluding your 10 worst attenders to show the ongoing improvement for the rest of the school
* Closely monitoring your PA cohort (daily alerts when a child dips below 90% or improves enough to leave the cohort)
* Setting Attendance Summary Panels on your SIMS Home Page for quick, headline information
* Setting up SIMS short cuts on your Home Page to easily access your preferred reports/routines
* Working with pre-defined graphs and Venn diagrams in SIMS Discover, including filtering attendance but vulnerabilities, e.g. to identify children with <90% that are also both Pupil Premium and have an SEN need.
* Creating user defined Dynamic groups for use in SIMS.net and showing the impact of your strategies and interventions.
Free of Charge session for the Summer Term 2019. If your school hosts its own database, please ensure you can connect remotely to get the full benefit of this workshop. (Training data will be available for you to use if this is not possible)
PLEASE NOTE - A cancellation fee of £120 per half day session will be charged if course attendance is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Car parking is available on site, however vehicle access on/off site is not possible between 08:30 - 08:45 and 15:15 - 15:30.
SLT staff, attendance leads or any other members of staff who report on and monitor attendance.