High Quality Teaching and Learning in Year 2 - Ignite. Inspire. Immerse. Improve!
Ignite. Inspire. Immerse. Improve! Exploring powerful approaches to learning in English and maths that can be implemented successfully in Year 2. English
- What do we mean by ‘core knowledge’ and how can we develop this in our Year 2 writers effectively through a planned and purposeful literacy curriculum?
- Promoting and developing reading for purpose and also pleasure in your classroom
We will also update you with any key statutory assessment messages from the DfE and consider the implications of these for your school.
- What big ideas will children bring from reception and how do you know what they can and can’t yet do?
- Developing early reasoning.
- Which elements of maths need to be regularly dispersed throughout the year rather than taught as a block? We will equip you with a carefully crafted strategic plan for the whole year to compliment your existing overview..
SLA Level 2: £105 SLA Level 1:£145 Non SLA: £200