Ideal course for staff new to SIMS.net. Covers processes required to set up the attendance module and record pupil's attendance.
This course covers:
- Attendance module setup
- Attendance codes
- How to enter and edit attendance marks
- How to record teacher training days and exceptional circumstances
- Entering comments and minutes late
- Dealing with unexplained absences and missing marks
- How to enter a code over a date range and weekly patterns of attendance marks
- Producing reports and letters
Included in the SLA New Staff Training offer for schools buying in at Level 2, or chargeable as per SLA at £120 per session for schools buying in at Level 1. You will be charged outside of the Education Portal as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE - A cancellation fee of £120 per half day session will be charged if course attendance is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Car parking is available on site, however vehicle access on/off site is not possible between 08:30 - 08:45 and 15:15 - 15:30.
Any school staff with responsibility for pupil attendance requiring basic SIMS.net attendance training, e.g. new administrative staff.